Course Title: Marketing And Communicating With The Aging In Place Client
This course is required to earn the CAPS designation.
CAPS I educates on identifying the 3 market segments in the aging in place market.
Millions of Americans are living longer and more active lives. Because they are embracing newly found and changing lifestyles, they need to revitalize their home environment. Identifying this burgeoning opportunity and then developing the skills to interact with this market can help you grow your business dramatically.
Purpose Of This Course
The goal of the course is to equip course participants with the knowledge and tools to effectively market and sell services to the aging in place (AIP) market.
This course is intended for builders, remodelers, vendors manufacturers architects, designers (building and interior), trade contractors, real estate professionals, health industry professionals, and the academic community.
This course is approved by the American Institute of Architects (AIA), Continuing Education Systems (CES) for 6 AIA/CES Learning Units (LU’s) through the NAHB.
By completing this course participants will be able to:
- Describe 3 segments within the AIP market that present business opportunities for building professionals
- Identify access points and marketing opportunities within targeted AIP market segments
- Explain how allied professionals can collaborate effectively to serve a targeted AIP market.
- Identify common challenges of functioning in a real world environment for the AIP population.
- Enhance the AIP client consulting process with effective needs assessment and communication techniques.